With advanced and specialized expertise in municipal zoning, regional policy-making and state level legislation, our attorneys provide unmatched legal guidance in these areas of the law. WNLG has built and maintained relationships with neighborhood organizations, developers, realtors, homeowners, engineers, architects, surveyors, and elected officials.
We assist clients in navigating the legislative and administrative approval process involving land use and zoning within the Metropolitan Government of Nashville Davidson County, as well as across the Middle Tennessee region. Our attorneys work with local government attorneys, planning staff, planning commissioners, and elected officials to lay out a thoughtful plan and increase the likelihood of success and satisfaction.
· Zoning Code Text Amendments
· Plat Amendments
· Non- Conforming Uses
· Local, State, and Federal Permits
· Land Zoning and Platting
· Condemnation and Eminent Domain, including Inverse Condemnation Actions
· Easements and Right of Way
· Historic Preservation
· Regulatory Enforcement issues
· Boundary Disputes and Adverse Possession Issues
· Deed Restrictions and Subdivision Controls
· Codes Enforcement
· Citizen Environmental Actions
· Homeowners Association Bylaws and Covenants Interpretation and Amendment